Welcome Crafters

This blog is intended to join crafters from all over the world. We would like to provide this as a place to share your crafting ideas, get ideas and perhaps brag a bit.

We invite scrapbookers, card makers, quilters, crocheters and just anything that you consider "crafty" to share with us. We will post them on the website for all to see.

Submissions can be sent to creativecraftersblog@yahoo.com.

We will be having monthly blog candy and challenges.
Look forward to seeing your crafts!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Cork Wall Hanging


This is a wall hanging I made for my sister's baby. It is made of 6 x 6 inch cork I bought at Walmart. I am not a creative person so I have to "scraplift" from others. I got this idea off the Close to My Heart Bulletin Boards. I didn't write down the name of the consultant to give her credit. The original was made with chipboard coasters.

The paper is Boom-Di-Ada from Close to My Heart. I am a Close to My Heart consultant. If you would like a catalog, please send me an email and I'll get you one.

0 comments: