Welcome Crafters

This blog is intended to join crafters from all over the world. We would like to provide this as a place to share your crafting ideas, get ideas and perhaps brag a bit.

We invite scrapbookers, card makers, quilters, crocheters and just anything that you consider "crafty" to share with us. We will post them on the website for all to see.

Submissions can be sent to creativecraftersblog@yahoo.com.

We will be having monthly blog candy and challenges.
Look forward to seeing your crafts!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Bottle/Sippy Cup Holder




This is a holder I made from ribbon, a metal D ring and some velcro. You can attach it to a stroller, high chair, car seat etc. The velcro attaches to the bottle/sippy so your child cannot throw it/drop it etc. The ribbon is the cutest pink camoflauge. I have four girls so I have been rendered unable to think of anything in any color other than pink!
I originally bought this item at the grocery store. It was $5.99 and I thought I could make it for much less. Let me know if you want detailed instructions and I'll send them to you. I made this for about .40 cents.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love instructions on how to make this. Thank you.

omahacouponmamma@gmail.com