Welcome Crafters

This blog is intended to join crafters from all over the world. We would like to provide this as a place to share your crafting ideas, get ideas and perhaps brag a bit.

We invite scrapbookers, card makers, quilters, crocheters and just anything that you consider "crafty" to share with us. We will post them on the website for all to see.

Submissions can be sent to creativecraftersblog@yahoo.com.

We will be having monthly blog candy and challenges.
Look forward to seeing your crafts!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chocolate!

I made this milk carton for my girlfriend that just had a baby. It is filled with her favorite chocolates. If you can't read the sign on the back it says, "In the begining the Lord created chocolate, and he saw that it was good. Then he separated the light from the dark, and saw it was better!" I found that saying on the web. So cute!

I probably should have done another version because my seams weren't great. I found the template and wanted it much bigger and it took me forever to figure it out. Anyway, I hope she knows it was made out of love not skill.


0 comments: